As I mentioned in my previous post (click here), I am just tallying up the final number of barns I have found in my survey. Rather than just boringly telling you, I want you to guess! Email me your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org. The guess closest to the actual number will win a homemade gift basket from yours truly. So put your guessing hat on!
1. Email guess to email@example.com by December 15, 2013.
2. The guess closest to the actual number will win a gift basket of homemade goodies (if you live within a reasonable and deliverable distance). If the winner hails from further away, you’ll get a gift certificate from Better World Books.
3. Limit of one guess per person.
– This number will be the total number of barns in both the R.Ms of Laurier and the Gap.
– This number will include barns built before approximately 1960 (no rigid-frame buildings, steel buildings, cattle sheds or calving sheds will be included in this number).
– This number will include barns of all different roof types, not just the common “hip-roof” barn.
|Now you know there’s at least one barn in the area. This is one of the biggest and best preserved in the region and is located west of Radville.|
3 comments on “Guess How Many Barns! And Win!”
Found your site while knocking around the web and wanted to get in touch with my own old barns effort — info at the site http://www.americanbarnstories.net Am Following your site now — keep on going and good luck with it all — I will look forward to your future posts!
Hi there,Thanks so much for following. I will check out your website, and I'd love to hear more about your project. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I read your post and i appreciate your efforts. The information that you share in the above article is very nice and useful .All the things that you share with people, are very nice. Thanks for this article. dave burke